Some people choose to contribute to Micro.blog by bringing to bear their skills with web and native technologies to create software and software-related resources for anybody to use. Listed below are the variety of options built specifically for Micro.blog
- 🆕 Humboldt
- Mimi Uploader
- Micro.blog OS X
- Micro Memories
- Made by Jonathan LaCour, this piece of code can turn a page on your Micro.blog hosted site into an On This Day archive.
- Post to Micro.blog
- Automatic Backup Of A Micro.blog Site
- Images From Blot
- Made by Amit Gawande, this guide shows you how to get your Blot-posted images to display on the timeline.
- Micro.blog Import Script
- Made by Jason Burk, this page is both an introduction to, and log of physical meetups by people from the community.
- Micro Blog Resources
- Micro guides
- Musicians On Micro.blog
- Screencasts Tutorial
- Weekly Recaps:
- CSS tweaks to Hello
- Guides by Chet Collins:
- How to customise Micro.blog
For Hosted blogs. To add plug-ins:
- By Manton:
- Search page - adds a search page, including a menu link at the top of your blog.
- Photos category - more options for the built-in Photos page.
- Podcast title - override the default podcast file with a name for your podcast.
- Marfa dark mode - dark mode in the Marfa theme.
- Archie extras - always enable dark mode for the Archie theme.
- Open Graph Cards - add meta tags to create previews for links to your posts.
- Made by Jason Becker:
- Made by Ian Mason:
- Plausible Analytics - add Plausible Analytics to your blog.
- 🆕 Tufte theme - a theme for hosted blogs, inspired by the typographic style of Edward Tufte.
Updated: 2nd December