The flexible nature of Micro.blog makes it possible for anybody to make use of different parts of web and native technology to get involved. The following interact with Micro.blog.
- ADN Finder, by Jeff Mueller is a tool that lets you add your username to a directory of people from the community and your usernames from other social networks.
- Jeff is on Micro.blog: @jeffmueller
- Drafts, by Greg Pierce is a note-taking app with broad extensibility.
- Post to Micro.blog
- Send to Micro.blog
- Greg is on Micro.blog: @agiletortoise
- By Craig McClellan:
- Post to Micro.blog (w/Categories)
- Insert Micro.blog Image
- Insert Micro.blog Podcast
- Craig is on Micro.blog: @craigmcclellan
- Post to Micro.blog (with Title), by Matt Birchler
- Matt is on Micro.blog: @mattbirchler
- Feedbin, by Ben Ubois is a web feed reader.
- iA Writer, by the iA team is a writing app which includes publishing abilities.
- Jekyll Mentions, by The Jekyll Team is a tool for enabling mentions on your Jekyll site.
- Micro.blog compatibility discovered by Brandon Trebitowski.
- Brandon is on Micro.blog: @brandontreb
- Link-blogging workflow, by Jon Mitchell is a workflow involving a handful of pieces of tech with which you can automate posting links to your blog.
- Jon is on Micro.blog: @ablaze
- MarsEdit, by Daniel Jalkut is a blog publishing app for the Mac.
- Microcast.club, by Aaron Parecki is a directory of microcasts.
- NetNewsWire, by Brent Simmons and friends is a RSS reader for the Mac.
- Ulysses, by the Ulysses team is a writing app which includes publishing abilities.
Updated: 2nd May