Without the open web Micro.blog wouldn’t exist, and its development continues to include as much support of the different people and technologies that give independent people the opportunity to do whatever they can imagine. Listed below are the different tools and websites that are built for the open web and can be used with Micro.blog.
- indiebookclub, by gRegor Morrill is an app with which you can track the books you are reading.
- Indiepaper, by Jonathan LaCour is a service for saving articles to read later.
- Indigenous, by Kristof De Jaeger is an Android app for posting to your site, reading your timeline, saving drafts, and receiving notifications.
- IndieWeb plugin for WordPress, by Matthias Pfefferle and David Shanske is a collection of plugins to help people utilise the technologies of the IndieWeb with their WordPress site.
- Indie Web Ring, by Marty McGuire is a tool for adding your site into a collection of IndieWeb sites.
- Marty is on Micro.blog: @schmarty
- OwnYourGram, by Aaron Parecki is a web-based Micropub client for cross-posting from Instagram to your site.
- Quill, by Aaron Parecki is a web-based Micropub app for posting to your site.
- Simple Microblog by Arno Richter is a PHP app for hosting your own microblog.
- Arno is on Micro.blog: @oelna
Updated: 2nd December