📢 Edit: TIL 1.9.4:
- New footer, with 3 columns: Follow, Support, and Discover.
- On the homepage:
- Smaller top banners
- Hover on buttons.
- Lighter visited links.
- A new domain: today-i-learned.net
- New custom redirects.
- External profiles updated.
- Existing links are redirecting.
💁♂️ TIP: You can embed your Hosted blog posts on another website via Sidebar.js.
- Add a single line of code.
- Customise the posts via CSS.
- Choose the number of posts to show.
Instructions for Sidebar.js can be found on the Help forums.
Today I Learned is now on a break for the foreseeable future. I’ll provide an update on the future of the project as soon as I have it. Thanks for reading!
💁♂️ TIP: You can use plug-ins to add a variety of features to your blog, such as Search, photo galleries, rich links, and even themes.
- Go to the web app ->
- Select the Plug-ins tab ->
- Select the
Find Plug-insbutton ->
- Select the
Installbutton for the plug-in you want.
📢 Edit: The Credits page now includes a technologies section and a less condensed layout.
📢 Re-introducing: ICYMI
The weekly digest newsletter to help you keep up to date with the latest posts from TIL.
Delivered Monday morning (GMT).
💁♂️ TIP: When using WordPress, make sure you have Markdown enabled so that the Micro.blog timeline will pick up your formatted text.
Jetpack is a well-established plugin that can be used to enable Markdown on WordPress.
Today I Learned is currently on a break.
👀 DEFINE: Shortcuts
- Automation scripting technology for Apple devices.
- The name of the app in which you build the scripts.
- Singular: A bundle of the scripts made available in a consumable package.
- Compound of short + cut.
- Derivative of keyboard shortcuts.